Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Loolilia Board Game Arrived

My copy of Loolilia arrived in the mail today! I will attach some of the pictures from playing the game. It came nicely shrink wrapped, and all the pieces are really good condition. I was surprised how sturdy everything was. The tokens are thick especially, which I think is important since tokens are picked up and moved around a lot. If you want to purchase this game, you can head to here to see it in my shop on The Game Crafter.

If you want to read more about what this game is all about, click here!
The game came wrapped in shrink wrap.

The back of the box



The types of cards in the game








A gameplay shot






What the inside of the box looked like when it arrived


The back of the Character Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment