Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Druid Player Dashboard for Dungeons and Dragons (DnD)

 

Druid Player Dashboard

Lid


This Druid Player Dashboard was designed from the ground up to make the life of a player a lot easier in Dungeons and Dragons! It has:

An HP tracker
A Wild Shape HP tracker
A temporary HP tracker
A Wild Shape uses tracker
A spell slot tracker
An initiative tracker
A card holder
A storage compartment for holding dice, tokens, or whatever you want
A lid

I have played Dungeons and Dragons many times using this Druid Player Dashboard and it really makes things a lot easier for me!

I'm planning on making more of these eventually for other classes in Dungeons and Dragons 5e.
I also might make these in more colors if people request it.

3D printing has become a big hobby for me, on top of board game making and crocheting. So expect to see more things like this!

If you are interested in buying this, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment